A Sad Story About Best Friend

Do you wish you had a best friend?



Something special happened to me: I don't wanna be friends with someone anymore.
Mostly we call people as friends who study with us, work at the same office, or are in the hospital. The situation is different,but do not hurry to call them as friends. They are just your allies, colleagues who are pleasant in conversation. All people cannot become your real friends overnight. 

Let’s get back to the first phrase about rejection to be friends with someone. I was dragged through the mud more than just a lot of time, thanks for my ex-friends. My friendship lasted long enough to call each other even sisters, not just the best friends. But something went wrong, and we’d split up. I am not gonna say that I am a weak, but yes I fell in deep depression. Being with her in one classroom was oppressive, and the only salvation was to write. Afterwards, there was a new version of me. I didn't want to reveal the truth inside my soul, I was kinda a snow queen. Nobody knew how much I wanted to be friend to someone, to be friends with someone. 
I was just talking to my mum like my friend, but you know, teenagers wanna assert theirselves in the society, not at home. I had a lot of things to tell someone. I was sure that I am not bad at all, and simultaneously I was hiding a feeling that I am pathetic, opulent girl wgo does not deserve to have close to her people. but as everyone, I was blessed. Fate theown my classmate and me together. I had never considered her as an ‘friendship object’ and thought she was dumb. 
Anyway, we started to spend time together, tell some little secrets, call each other, and visit each other. I wasn't gonna pretend like I am into friendship things, I didn't want any serious relations, just cool free time and nothing more. After all she hurried and started to call me as her best friend. For the notice, we had been ‘friends’ for 1,5 weeks. It was unfair towards us both. For her, because of she lied to herself, for me, because I didn't promise any serious.
Afterwards, it dawned on me that I am the same as my ex- friends- fierce. I grasped that she stresses me out, and I was right about her being dumb. We had split up, but she offered to start over. I rejected.
According to that, I don't need friends anymore. It's a waste of time.

Comments